Meeting Date: Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 10 AM
To all Members of the Long Lake Area Association (Hubbard County) Inc:
Location: Via ZOOM on your computer/tablet and Telephone Conference.
Notice is provided that the LLAA Annual Meeting will be held via ZOOM video conference and telephone conference. The LLAA Board of Directors have met and determined that with reference to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic conditions exist that prevent a physical meeting from being held. [Pursuant to the Bylaws of the LLAA corporation Section 5.1 Annual Meetings and Section 5.5 Place of Meetings. http://www.longlakeliving.org/p/by-laws.html ]
Please Read the following carefully:
VOTING: LLAA Members will need to VOTE PRIOR to the LLAA Annual Meeting for the open Board Member positions in their own Neighborhoods 1, 3, & 5 and all Members vote for an “At Large” Board Member position.
- Ballots were distributed via email on May 31st or to member's physical address if no email address was on file. If we missed you by email or United States Postal Service for those without email, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com.
- Instructions are provided with the ballots.
✔️We must receive your completed ballot by Monday, 6/15/20 .
- RSVP: We are requesting that LLAA Members who are planning on attending the annual meeting provide their RSVP on the ballot along with their name, email and lake address.
LLAA ANNUAL MEETING, 6/27/20, INSTRUCTIONS:
Meeting ID and Passwords will be provided prior to the annual meeting to those who provided their RSVP information.
Read the Consent Agenda items -
The LLAA 2019 Draft Annual Meeting Minutes on the website Link to Draft Minutes of 2019 Annual Meeting. You may request the annual financial information when you request the zoom meeting information with your RSVP.
ATTENDING THE LLAA ANNUAL MEETING:
The Annual Meeting will be held as a “listen only” Zoom Meeting. You do not have to turn on your video camera to participate. You will be able to view the meeting speakers. A telephone conferencing number for listening will be provided for those members who do not wish to connect via computer / tablet.
Because of technology limitations and security concerns, we ask that each LLAA Member Family Group limit their attendance to 1 connection per membership. Please do not share any meeting IDs or Passwords other than to other LLAA Association Members. A roll call of LLAA Members attending will be taken prior to admittance to the meeting.
The Presentations will be recorded so if you are not available 6/27/20 at 10 AM, you will still be able to listen and learn from the informative speakers via the LLAA website at a later time.
- Call to Order & Welcome – Carolynne C. White (CC), President
- Speaker: Steve Henry, Freshwater Sciences Project Manager, RMB Environmental Laboratories, Inc - Presentation on “Lake Friendly Living”
- Speaker: Keith Manlove, University of MN Master Gardener Intern Presentation Update on Long Lake Area Projects
- Update on Events & Drawing for Ice-Out Quilt Drawing Winner
- LLAA 2019 Minutes & 2020-21 Budget / Financial Reports
- Election Outcomes from email / USPS ballots for “At Large” Board Member & Neighborhoods 1, 3, 5
- LLAA Foundation Fund Drive Kickoff for 2020-2021
Jim Seifert, Secretary For the Board of Directors,
Long Lake Area Association (Hubbard County) Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-329-8900