Restore the Shore Tree/Shrub/Plant Orders for May 2021
PO Box 808
Park Rapids, MN 56470
Our Association "Restore the Shore" Coordinator, Sharon Natzel, will combine LLAA's order for the HC COLA/SWCD Restore the Shore program." Near the end of April, 2021 Sharon will contact those that ordered on Long Lake to arrange the delivery of your order for when the product actually arrives around the first week of May 2021.
If you have questions, please call Sharon at 763-355-7908 or
Long Lake Association has several members who are working on restoring the shore projects. Below are some of their experiences and hints so that others can start their own projects.
Some Possible Project Goals:
- Protect the lake from runoff and fertilizer.
- Enhance shoreline appearance.
- Create a habitat for wildlife. (birds, frogs and other water creatures)
- Provide some of the installation labor.
- Keep the cost reasonable.