LLAA(HC) Membership Application Information:
Membership dues are $25.00 per year.
You are welcome to become a member with or without property on Long Lake:
- Regular Member: All owners of record of real property located in whole or in part within the Association Area as defined by the map of the association area.
- Associate Member: Any person, group, business, or organization, within or without the association area may upon approval of the Board of Directors, become an Associate Member and as such may participate in the meetings and activities of the Association, but shall not be eligible to hold office or have voting rights.
Please send payment for your membership to:
Long Lake Area Association (Hubbard County)
P.O. Box 808
Park Rapids MN 56470
For complete records and our ability to contact you, please include the following information with your payment:
- Neighborhood Number if you know it - (see map on the neighborhood page)
- Address on Long Lake
- Winter address if different from above
- Phone number on Long Lake
- Mobile phone number
- Winter phone number if different from above
- Email address
Printable Application Form: