Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Logan's Fishing Story
2. Logan and his brother, Jackson, were fishing with their dad and grandpa from our family's cabin dock.
3. A sunfish was the bait that this northern hit on! Logan was fishing on the dock with this ugly stick; a great pole for young kids! He caught a sunfish on a jig. Grandpa Jeff was helping him reel in his sunny, when this big northern came up and ate the sunny! After 5 minutes of jumping in the water and getting the northern loose from a stump Logan and Grandpa Jeff had their catch!
4. This is Great Grandma's cabin property on the southwest side of Long by Hubbard!
5. It was July 8, 2016, around 2 pm.
6. Our cabin has been in the family for almost 40 years! We are so happy that our grandkids enjoy fishing as much as our many other family members do! Thanks to their great grandpa and grandma who bought this place in 1979. (Great Grandma, "GG", still lives here!) Many more Fish Stories will be made on Beautiful Long Lake! Oh, by the way, this bad boy was CPR'd so the boys can catch him again next summer! 🎣