Join us at the Long Lake Area Association (Hubbard County) Inc Annual Meeting on Saturday, 6/30/18, at the Hubbard Community Center, Hubbard, MN.
- 9:30 AM: Social, Refreshments, & Registration/Dues for 7/1/18 – 6/30/19.
- 10 AM: Business Meeting is speaker Jason Durham, well-known guide and sport fishing educator of “Go Fish! Guide Service Inc”. He is sought out as one of the best teachers of fishing and author of many freshwater fishing publications. Several Long Lake families have enjoyed fishing with Jason.
- Neighborhoods #1, #3, #5, and one “At Large” Elections.
- Awards for Ice In & Ice Out and for the Fishing Challenges, both the children's and adult's.
- Win Door Prizes and Learn about upcoming Events!
- Invite your Neighbor – Open to the Public.
Adults - don't forget to email your entries for the Adult Fishing Contest by June 24th. You can email them to email@example.com. See details at the link below:
Read LLAA's newsletters by clicking here
read last year's annual minutes that will be approved at this meeting.