We are looking forward to seeing you at the
Long Lake Area Association (Hubbard County) Inc.
Saturday, June 24, 2017 at the Hubbard Community Center
- 9:30am Social - refreshments and registration.
- 10:00am Business meeting - timely information, breaks, ends with door prizes!
- Dan Carroll, MN DNR Firewise Specialist, on how to protect our homes and property to help prevent fires now
- Bill DonCarlos, Hubbard County Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Program Coordinator, on watercraft inspection, decontamination station, and other components of the county's program .
- Doug Kingsley, MN DNR Area Fisheries, on Long Lake's walleye stocking program and recommendations for future stocking
There are always great door prizes. Pictured is the grand prize basket from last year... What is going to be in this year's basket?